Kirovogradska Cycling three brutal men
Total passed: 1040 km
Just way: 30 days
Went to the Crimea: 26 days
CP.speed: from 11 to 19 km/h
Air temperature: from 12C to 30C
We have more and more captured by his Majesty the Crimea, with its inexplicable appeal and striking beauty.
He filled our hearts and thoughts.
Sounded by the wind of the mountains and the lapping waves.
Therefore, it is not surprising that in the last chapters I paid much attention to nature and famous people of the Peninsula.
After this trip, I was in love with Crimea.
He played for me with new faces and revealed to me many of his secret and amazing places.
Here there is no developed infrastructure for tourism, such as in Turkey, much has been frozen in time and has not changed for many years.
May the glory of God. But Crimea has a soul. A huge warm and kind soul, the retinue of the beauty of nature, people and legends.
Crimea for me has always been and remains the most fabulous country Grenlandia.
The country where dreams are made and where they receive his flesh and blood.
0. Beginning of a long journey (the head in which the Kid and Carlson decide to go to Stockholm)
1. Bread and salt in. (Chapter in which Carlson scolds soup and advised to scratch turnip)
2. Farewell, unwashed Russia! (the head in which the Kid and Carlson knocking around in the Finnish capital)
3. Baltic boat (the head in which the Kid feels stupid and Carlson fills the belly)
4. Fell on the tail (Chapter in which the boss and Bethan become leaders, and Carlson analyzes the exhaust)
5. Feel like savages (the head where the Kid fights with a shower, and Carlson bodyit tincture)
6. Kuningamae (Chapter in which Carlson is studying Swedish feminism and Piguet lures Bay)
7. Blueberries,mites and a hernia (Chapter in which Carlson sees a naked woman, fighting off insects and is used its hands)
8. Manevichsky fishing (Chapter in which Carlson portrays Paustovsky, catches ticks instead of fish and crisscrossing the pavement)
9. Invited guests and among them Tartar (Chapter in which the Baby tortured English, and Carlson's after the housekeeper (based On the works of tage of Danielson and Unsen of Eivind.))
10. Hit the rally on Öland (Chapter in which the Baby harass the English , and Carlson is engaged in the coal production of meat in the Amateur scale)
11. Not to see Karlskrona and die (the head in which the Kid and Carlson chew overseas products, cut the water of the lake and admire the sunset in a war zone)
12. Coffee tango (Chapter in which the Baby enjoys the music, and Carlson jumps over boulders salmon river)
13. March throw from country to country (a Chapter in which Babe rubs ass and Carlson sleeps on-the-go)
14. The Danish day - the Woman of his dreams (Chapter in which Carlson is looking for a woman and make merry with the Baby on the waterfront Nyhavn)
15. The Danish day - In the depths of Zealand (Chapter in which Carlson is attached to the world culture, and the Baby curses Bicycle saddle)
16. Crimean charm of the Cape Cullen - goodbye eresund (Chapter in which Carlson becomes junk, the Kid suddenly give Danish guards)
17. Crimean charm of the Cape of Cullen - the Country of Ladonia (Chapter in which the Kid think he was in Ukraine, and a horse Carlson periodically rears)
18. A short road in the dunes (the head in which the Kid and Carlson the last time sunbathing and swimming in the sea without knowing it)
19. Honesty in Swedish (Chapter in which the child instructs Carlson to the true path, and he struggles with greed)
20. The Shock Of Varberg (the head in which the Kid and Carlson admire the ancient fortress, compete in speed with the clouds and try on the guise of the rich Swedes)
21. The kidnapping of strategic product (the head in which the Kid and Carlson unforgivable relaxed, for which he paid)
22. The city of Venus, middle-aged (the head in which the Kid and Carlson get acquainted with the life of an ordinary Swedish family and a little rest from his great path)
23. Norwegian breakthrough (Chapter in which Carlson presses the milk in their own backpack, and the Baby is getting wet in the toe area)
24. Car Park jump (the head in which the Kid and Carlson gets to the heart of Norway)
25. The gloomy charm of Oslo (Chapter in which the Baby attached to a naked female body, and Carlson's affinity for knitwear)
26. The palaces of the kings of the North (Chapter in which the Baby gets to eat the raspberries, and Carlson pays tribute to blueberries)
27. Changing weather tactics (the head in which the Kid and Carlson wanted to get away from the water and partially succeeded in this)
28. Ants tracts of Milliken (Chapter in which Carlson cleans the body and suffocates insects, and Baby thinks about the nature of existence)
29. Remembering Alfred Nobel (Chapter in which Carlson finds the Swedish ballistic missiles and glue girls, a Baby feeding on his flesh mosquitoes)
30. Cloudy water of the lake Hjälmaren (the head in which the Kid and Carlson almost got into a fight at the grocery question)
31. Damp socks and fugues by Bach (Chapter in which the Baby covers himself in grey mud, and Carlson engaged in extraction of selenium)
32. Alcoholics Södertälje (Chapter in which Carlson loses a glove, a Kid again ruined red fish)
33. The gentle embrace of the metropolis (Chapter in which Carlson is desperately looking bags and finally gets on a ship, and the Baby spends the last crown)
34. The Elusive "Jiloca" (Chapter in which Carlson stroking the ice and was almost late with the Baby on the bus)
35. It's Russia, guys! (Chapter in which the Kid and Carlson travel for Russian palaces and get acquainted with the lover of Czech beer)
36. Epilogue (which is sometimes more important than the prologue)